- 100% vegan-friendly materials
- 5.5mm FeelTrue rubber outsole with chevron pattern
- synthetic upper
- wide toe-box
- seam-sealed inner bootie
- water-resistant membrane
- removable 2mm heat-reflective insole
- huarache inspired strap system
- 200g insulation, rated to -25°/-32°C
- colours: for women – Frost and Black; for men – Black and Sage
Warmth: These boots are lined at the top part of the boot with a comfortable fleece. They feature 200g of insulation,a bit light on insulation compared to other competitors.
Water Resistance: I was a little nervous taking the boots when walking for 4+ hours a day in the rain in a muddy forest but they were good, the water repellent membrane kept my feet dry.
Comfort: These boots are comfortable and lightweight. Its wide toe-box allows you to wear thick socks and still have room to move your toes. I recommend ordering your normal size, but the boots feel a tad large. While the boots have a zero-drop outsole, you may find that the boots do not have enough ground feel due to their thicker and less flexible soles.
Things to know
The forefoot is very wide with plenty of room.
Quite short for deep snow
Not great for slick, icy conditions
What people are saying
Check it out.